While we cannot eliminate all possible risks inherent with public space and contact during services, our goal is to minimize the possible risks, provide for social distancing (besides when receiving services), and adhere to recommended guidelines. The rules below are in place for the safety of both our clients and our staff.
If anyone is uncomfortable coming in during this crisis, we understand and ask that you let us know in advance.
While the studio and its staff will follow safety guidelines and regulations and make a best-faith effort to minimize risks at the studio, any client receiving services at the studio does so with the understanding there are inherent risks involved with Coronavirus and other contagious diseases in an indoor, public space.
Beyond adhering to regular and standard common-sense hygiene practices, we are also implementing the following practices:
Requirements for Clients:
- Staff members and other clients may have compromised immune systems, so it is very important to do our best to provide a healthy environment.
- Please do not come to Valentina Microblading & Permanent Makeup. if:
- – You are ill, coughing, sneezing, and/or potentially contagious.
– You have been advised to quarantine or self-isolate due to possible exposure.
We ask that you contact us if:
- After you have been to Valentina Microblading & Permanent Makeup, you receive a positive coronavirus test and may have unknowingly carried the virus into the studio.
- You are sick, self-quarantining, and/or potentially contagious.
- Please note that cancellation penalties will not apply under such circumstances as long as we are contacted in a reasonable manner.
Preventative Measures at Microblading Expert and Permanent Makeup by Valentina
- Temperature Checks
Temperature checks will be completed. (99.0+ will be asked to reschedule
- Face Masks Required
Face masks are required to be worn while in the salon. No Mask, No Service.
- Hand Sanitizer Provided
Hand sanitizer will be provided and must be used before entering for your appointment.
- Only Patients Allowed
Only 1 person per appointment. No Group appointments or moral support allowed in order to minimize occupancy.
- You’re Not Feeling well
If you are feeling ill, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
When you arrive:
- Please wait in your car until your artist calls you in, the front door will be kept locked.
- A staff member will meet you at the front door when we are ready for you to enter.
- We will provide direction on where to proceed for services.
- If you arrive early, feel free to check if we are ready for you. If your artist is running off-schedule, we will contact you in advance.
– Please note, we will no longer have a waiting area for clients. Clients must wait outside until we are ready for your services.
- Refrain from unnecessary personal contact, such as handshaking, hugs, etc.
- Please be mindful of social distancing from other clients and staff members.
– We are limiting the number of people in the studio at one time. Please adhere to any guidance from the staff. Per Health Department regulations, only one client per artist can be in the studio at once.
– Please contact us if you are running late. If you arrive late to your appointment, we may not be able to provide some or all services as scheduled, Artists will have less flexibility due to the limits on clients in the studio at one time. We only can provide a 10 min. grace period. You will be fully charged if you miss your appointment.
- Please be patient. We must limit the number of people in the studio at any one time. On occasion, this may cause delays – Microblading Expert and Permanent Makeup by Valentina. will do its best to keep everyone within an acceptable distance, while serving everyone as best as possible.
Requirements for Staff
- Required temperature checks when coming into Microblading Expert & Permanent Makeup by Valentina. and as needed through the day. With any signs of potential illness, staff members will go home.
- Must have a normal temperature for 24 hours before returning to work.
- Wear a mask at all times while in the salon.
- Keep social distance whenever possible from other clients and staff.
- Wipe down chairs between each client and regularly disinfect high traffic areas.
- Thoroughly wash hands between each client. Only touch clients for necessary service purposes, with new gloves.
- All tools are sanitized the night before and prior to the procedure: tweezers and brow scissors. Permanent Makeup tools are disposable for one-time use.
- All employees must follow recommended public health guidelines when out of the studio – social distancing, mask-wearing, avoiding large gatherings or places where crowding may occur, etc.
We will continue to monitor the latest advisories on the virus and take additional measures, as needed. Everyone’s health and safety come first.